INFORMATION PROVIDED PURSUANT TO EU REGULATION NO. 2016/679, hereinafter also referred to as the GDPR, regarding the protection of personal data (updated 25/05/2018)
1. General information: the company AGF 88 holding s.r.l., hereinafter also referred to as the “Company”, is pleased to provide this information on the processing of your data contained in the C.V and the form sent by you to the Company. If present, “sensitive” data, as defined in the regulation, will only be processed if said data are necessary for the purpose of selection (e.g. data regarding health for the safety and protection of workers, or for the recruitment of workers from protected categories), based on legal obligations regarding employment, social security and social protection legislation.
2. Purpose of processing and legal basis: data may be processed by the Company: A) in order to consider your application with a view to potential recruitment and to arrange an interview (processing on the following legal basis: carrying out of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the data subject) B) for legitimate interests, such as to assert or defend a right of the Company (processing on the following legal basis: the pursuit of legitimate interests); C) to comply with legal obligations, regulations or EU rules (processing on the following legal basis: compliance with a legal obligation) D) in order to draft a contract where deemed appropriate (processing on the following legal basis: carrying out of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the data subject).
3. Mandatory or non-mandatory provision of data: the provision of data is optional for the purposes set forth at point 2, letter A, and failure to provide your data will make it impossible for them to be considered, and if you do not provide your contact details, we will not be able to contact you and therefore consider your application. The provision of data is necessary for the purposes set forth at point 2, letter B of this disclosure is necessary, and failure to provide your data will make it impossible to consider your application. The provision of data is optional for the purposes set forth at point 2, letter C of this disclosure is necessary, and failure to provide your data will make it impossible to consider your application; the provision of data for the purposes set forth at point 2 letter C may in some cases be optional, even if processing is required by law (for example, for the recruitment of protected categories) and failure to provide said data will only make it impossible to meet a particular request protected by law; it will not make it impossible to hire without meeting said request. The provision of data is optional for the purposes set forth at point 2, letter D of this disclosure is necessary, and failure to provide your data will make it impossible to establish a relationship
4. Categories of recipients of data: the data collected and processed may be transmitted to the Company (only if necessary to pursue the purposes indicated in the pertinent disclosure and only the data indispensable for the purpose), for the purposes set forth at point 2 letter B, and, if indispensable, to: public entities, postal and courier services (the data necessary to send any mail), and to lawyers/legal consultants; for the purposes set forth at point 2 letter C), if indispensable, to: public entities, postal and courier services (the data necessary to send any mail); for the purposes set forth at point 2 lett. D of this disclosure, data may be transmited to public Entities if necessary; for the purposes set forth at point 2 letter A, data will not be transmitted to third parties. Data may also be communicated to subjects specifically entrusted by the Company with processing them (subjects involved in the selection process, members of the BoD and the shareholders’ meeting, subjects
working on IT systems, internal or external consultants of the Company, IT consultants, figures working in the sectors of the Company the worker may be assigned to, figures working with the data) and data processors (companies who carry out activities in assistance of the Company, such as IT consulting firms), who must always be appointed by the Company and be included on a list available by contacting the data controller.
5. Storage of data: data may be stored and processed by the Company for the entire duration of the period necessary to pursue the purposes contained in the disclosure. The period of storage of data is as follows:
-for the purposes set forth at point 2 letter A of this disclosure, for two years or until a request for deletion is received
- for the purposes set forth at point 2 lett. D, data may be stored for the periods established by law and by EU rules and regulations;
-for compliance with legal obligations, regulations and EU rules, for the periods imposed by said regulatory sources;
-in all cases, all data may be stored for the length of time necessary to assert or defend a right of the Company, based on Italian and European regulations.
6. Data controller: the data controller is Agf 88, headquartered in San Martino di Lupari, tel. +39 049 99888 FAX +39 049 9988809 e-mail email@example.com
7. Rights: the GDPR allows the data subject to contact the data controller (contact details provided above) in order to request access to personal data, the correction or deletion thereof or restrictions on the processing regarding him/her, and data portability; the data subject may also oppose the processing of data and exercise the other rights contained in chapter 3 section 1 of the GDPR, including the right to withdraw consent, where provided for: withdrawal of consent is without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to withdrawal.
8. Complaints: the data subject may, at any time, file a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority, the contact details for which can be found on the website www.garanteprivacy.it
9. Means of processing: data may be processed by the Company on paper, manually, electronically and using IT systems (storing and processing data on both paper and IT supports. All the data referred to herein will be stored and processed by the Company, adopting all the measures necessary to protect them, in compliance with all the regulations in force (and therefore also in observance of the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and safeguarding of confidentiality and rights) and adopting approaches closely related to the purposes indicated in this disclosure. Data will be subjected only to those operations necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated in the disclosure. As regards the Company, data will be stored at the offices of the Company, and at the offices of the data processors appointed by the Company (as well as at the offices of the third parties indicated in the disclosure, to whom the data are transmitted, and who process them in their capacity as independent data controllers). The data will also be organised into data banks and databases, including IT data banks and databases.
Sensitive data: personal data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions or membership of trade unions, as well as genetic or biometric data able to uniquely identify a natural person, and data regarding health and sexual activity or orientation.